Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's Up B5!! I have a 01 Passat and I'm trying to get it from the stock 160 hp to 210- 220 hp. I know I need a chip for starters, but I want to know where can I get an air intake and also the best bolt on exhaust system. Also what it the best blow off valve to get. I'm not trying to speed an outrageous amount of money, but I am willing to spend some. If you guys can help me out and point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks
tj.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey tj,

For starters, you can try posting your question in the General Discussion forum instead of the classifieds :p

Regards,
Bryan

·
Registered
778 Posts
All of your questions have been discussed at length in the General Infromation Forum. Try several searches to obtain the basic information you need and then try posting questions based on what you have learned.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have an 01 and am probably making that kind of power with the mods you are speaking of. Go to www.goapr.com for a chip (+57hp), go to www.neuspeed.com for exhaust (+13 hp), and i got both a billet aluminum bypass valve and an air intake from www.pestuning.com. But i think there are a coulpe of intakes for sale in the classified ads, and there is a brullen exhaust group buy going on in the group buy page also. If you can get the parts you need in a group buy you save a whole lot of money, Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.