Its been over a year that I have sold my 03 V6 and I miss her :cry:
I bought her instead:
photo3-4.jpg

But now I want my wagon back :cry::cry::cry:

Who wants to trade???

·
I break for old people
7,516 Posts
Discovery's are awesome cars. Granted not the most reliable or fuel usage practical, but fun as well to drive. My parents had one a few years back, I loved it.

·
Whats a fap?
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me guess: you now have a vehicle that made your Passat seem unbreakable and 100% reliable?
Negative, I had many problems with Passat and addressed them all.

no, it just doesn't know what to do with all the maitenance money he is saving now.. so.. he saved it up for another passat.
Negative, I did all the maintenance on it myself and it wasnt all that expensive.

Discovery's are awesome cars. Granted not the most reliable or fuel usage practical, but fun as well to drive. My parents had one a few years back, I loved it.
Yes! I just can't have this many "fun" vehicles as per SWMBO

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I saw one a couple of weeks ago that exemplified the electrical problems of Land Rovers that make VW's seem like Toyota's in comparison... on a bright, sun-shiny day, the wipers were running continuously at high-speed.

I don't mind a little maintenance now and then, but downright demonic posession would send my B5 to the junkyard in a hurry.

·
Whats a fap?
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had some issues with my B5.5 but she was good to me always except for once....let me tell you a story......
One chilly morning I woke up ready to go racing

but when I started driving my oil pressure light came on and I had to stop, I wasnt sure if it was a real problem or a broken wire to the sensor...after searching high and low for another vehicle to take over the towing duty for that day and some hours later I had a replacement, but I was very dissappointed.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had some issues with my B5.5 but she was good to me always except for once....let me tell you a story......
One chilly morning I woke up ready to go racing

but when I started driving my oil pressure light came on and I had to stop, I wasnt sure if it was a real problem or a broken wire to the sensor...after searching high and low for another vehicle to take over the towing duty for that day and some hours later I had a replacement, but I was very dissappointed.

Love the pics. I have same wagon, and same sport. Love the way it looks when dragging bikes behind it.

·
Whats a fap?
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yeah! I turned heads everywhere I went when I had the bikes in the back, it had a flowmaster muffler and sounded so mean. OH how I miss her.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I made the same mistake with an 87 Audi 4000 I once owned. Very hard to find a nice one at a reasonable price today. My father was thinking of selling his Corrado, I told him he should reconsider.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts