Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Yea, not bad. I like the front, the rear isn't too bad, but I think there's just an overall plainness to the car. Nothing really that jumps out at you. Still, looks like a solid car.

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
pafc said:
Yea, not bad. I like the front, the rear isn't too bad, but I think there's just an overall plainness to the car. Nothing really that jumps out at you. Still, looks like a solid car.
Thats what modifications are for....isnt that the case with Passat too? Til you mod it.

To start of with a clean nice looking car is a must....better then overdone one that you cant fix with any mods.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
260 Posts
That's not bad at all. I prefer a more "In your face" look, like the last gen of fbodies, but I'd take that car :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks like a Mustang and a tC got a little too friendly.

:thumbdown for all new coupes looking exactly the same.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
A friend at work is looking for a coupe.
I can't believe that he is considering both a Mustang and a Solara.
Seems like this would be a nice offering here....

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
what's the details with this thing? Will VW ever release it in the United States as a Skoda Tudor or will they put another name on it? Excuse my ignorance, but I've never even HEARD of Skoda before ,after a little research I saw that they are owned by VW.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
GDJ said:
Looks like a Mustang and a tC got a little too friendly.

I can't agree with that. If anything the rear 2/3 of the car (which BTW is the actual COUPE part) looks more inspired by another VW product -- the Bentley GT. Though the cars are not comparable, I don't think this is a mustang/tC ripoff.

You are wrong.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
C'mon .. the page says the car was showed to the public in 2002, I guess it was just a simple nice try... never released to the public. Now with the new B6 platform I guess there will be a re-try in whatever brand you think of (VW or Skoda or Seat)

Over here we have some Skodas (Fabia, Octavia and Superb). Just wonder why not in the US.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
We need to have a ClubB5 newbie packet emailed to every new account application...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts