Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been here since dirt was a new concept but there are some things I've always thought would help this joint. I am curious what others would like to see but the one I've always wanted is to limit people under 750 posts from all forums but the B5 one. (I guess B6 too now) I'm so tired of seeing the same old newbie crap from people who are here and gone in 50 posts. What do you all think?

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,899 Posts
I'm with ya both, that's a great idea - things have got to change, and now that Thanasi has decided to bring us in, I think we can help him get started.

·
0 Posts
Yeah and most those millions of post are LMAO lols and MEH, that the hell kind contribution is that.

Also i think any older member who consciously answers a question that he knows has been previously answered should receive infractions and this will help cut back on clutter.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
maybe we should put a character limit on posts to keep people from posting "+1" and the like. granted at least half of my posts have to be something like that, but we can't have anyone making a run at the king now can we???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts