Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys have seen a ton of these stock pics and they probably dont do anything for you anymore, but here it is...

First mod, chrome grill thanks to good18t!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
wish i had flat mouldings like you :D i like it , its a good base! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Step one: NEW SHOES!! 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah not sure bout rims yet. Im going to Germany in May so hopeing to get inspired there or something I dono :(. Hopefully when I get back Ill have enough for 18s, new shocks and coil covers for adjustable height, cause really u needa put rims and lower it at the same time :D.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Rukas said:
Im going to Germany in May so hopeing to get inspired there ....
my advice:
visit www.passat3b.de and try to make a date with some of the german freaks. Sure there'll be some meeting or event somewhere in GER while you're here. Germany is small ( ... esp. when you live in then US or down under) and all relevant points of interest can be reached within hours ...

I think that the passat-hardcore-boys ( we've got loads of them ... ) will eager to make their concentrated knowledge accessable ...

greets

Der
KolbenFresser

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I see you in the reflection of the tail light! :lol:
Tinted tails look good, i am thinking of the same thing

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Merk, Rukas, I'm lookin at the tinted tails as well! Great minds think alike! :lol:
My thread on tinting

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Palomitz said:
Hey, how did you take those pictures on July 3, 2004? :lol:

Nice color choice.

Well actually, Im from the future you see. Ive been sent back a few months to save the world from the evil Honda plauge with my Passat super weapon....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts