Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't ask me how but I have it.

PM me if you are so inclined. This might be the coolest thing to happen to me all day.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
AJChenMPH said:
Anyone wanna take bets on whether she tries to change phone plans but keep her original number? :lol:

Andy
nice

·
Registered
709 Posts
a fraternity brother of mine has a close friend who works for cingular who has Britney Spears' phone number. He called it and got her answering machine. basically she has a cingular plan and he can look up anyone's number who is on their service. said she changes her number about every 2 months.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nu Mu 356 said:
a fraternity brother of mine has a close friend who works for cingular who has Britney Spears' phone number. He called it and got her answering machine. basically she has a cingular plan and he can look up anyone's number who is on their service. said she changes her number about every 2 months.
Your fraternity brother's close friend is in for some major trouble if he gets caught up for looking up and distributing account information, specially if the number is unlisted. Years ago I worked for a wireless service provider where one employee got caught and fired for doing some unauthorized lookups. As far as I know, that person didn't even distribute the information outside the company, but just did it out of his/her own curiosity.

Personally I find it hard to believe that Britney or any other megacelebrity would even have their own wireless plans that are registered under their own names. They certainly don't have to.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
I used to have some high-profile clients in DC when I worked for CellOne. I still remember alot of the numbers, and once in awhile I have been known to call those numbers when they are on live TV. Sometimes they forget to turn them off :lol:

One time I had a nationally syndicated columnist ask me to set up his new phone with the numbers in his speed dial on his old phone (I had to do it manually, this was 10 years ago) and that was an impressive list!

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
baisee00 said:
that girl is so dumb.... two words... SIMPLE LIFE, would you want to waste time even talking to her?! :crazy:
Well, talking isn't exaclty what I would be wanting her to do. :lol:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I had a friend give it to me a few weeks ago! Thats histarical! I paged her but she has yet to call her boy back! I think the BIA is cheatin on me :cry:

·
Registered
709 Posts
pancreas said:
When I worked at Directv last year, we had Usher call in complaining his TV wasnt working.
what a whiny little bitch. fix your own damn TV, you're a big kid now Usher. :lol:

Paris Hilton's number is gonna look funny when people are scrolling through my contact list now, lol.

Nate
Nick
Paul
Paris Hilton
Ryan
Rachel

:lol:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
dublife said:
I had a friend give it to me a few weeks ago! Thats histarical! I paged her but she has yet to call her boy back! I think the BIA is cheatin on me :cry:

sorry guys I just had to kick that trick out this morning, told her not to answer your pages :p :p 8)

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Nu Mu 356 said:
pancreas said:
When I worked at Directv last year, we had Usher call in complaining his TV wasnt working.
what a whiny little bitch. fix your own damn TV, you're a big kid now Usher. :lol:

Paris Hilton's number is gonna look funny when people are scrolling through my contact list now, lol.

Nate
Nick
Paul
Paris Hilton
Ryan
Rachel

:lol:
:lol: That would look a little off :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
15 Participants
Johnny B5.5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing