Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lied. I don't have a new puppy. I do have dachshunds and I got you to look.

This post was titled "Inconsiderate drivers should go back to Jersey"

Okay...Okay...I apologize to everyone from New Jersey.

But, hey, you live there. You know what I'm talking about.

I have a theory about inconsiderate drivers for you to disregard. They don't all come from New Jersey, they are everywhere. And I'm not talking about bad drivers, just rude ones. You know, the kind that drive 50 in the left lane on the highway and give YOU the finger. The kind that, on a two-lane road, drive slow, won't let you pass, and then when you do, they accelerate and try to block you, then tailgate you and blow their horn. You've met them on your way to work.

Anyway, my theory is this: These people have no power over anyone except when behind the wheel.

They probably have some peon job where their boss craps on them all the time. They probably have few social skills and are intimidated by direct social interaction. If you were to follow them in your car, they would probably dial 911 and shriek for help. They probably live alone or with their mother, who browbeats them.

So when they do have a little power, they wield it unmercifully. They are vengeful and vindictive and project their anger onto you.

I drive aggressively but I am ALWAYS considerate of other drivers. If someone wants to drive faster than me, I yield and let them pass. Then use them as trap bait. :) If I am in traffic, I let people in. When I pass on the highway, I get back into the right-hand lane. I try to follow the golden rule. Rudeness offends me.

If anyone feels like this post describes them accurately, I apologize. Now sell your VW, buy a Saturn, and get the hell out of my way!

Thank you for your time. Now here's your picture.

Aaaaawwwww...

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sing it with me...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wish I wuz an Oscar Meyer weiner,
'Cause that is what I truly want to be,
For if I wuz an Oscar Meyer weiner,
Everyone would be in love with me!

:crazy:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Bunch-a-words and a cute pic!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We have a miniature dachshund, its an absolutely ridiculous looking animal, but a great dog. And hey its german, we like that *grin*.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Where did you get a picture of my dog and what is she doing in your Honda? We have a miniature dachshund also, all grown up and all of 17 pounds.

craigtheman :b5:

·
Registered
882 Posts
We have a dackel too. She is going to be 8 years old. We call her our $10,000 dog. She has had a leg operation and two back operations. She gets around a little own her own. She looks like a sidewinder. We also have a cart for her. We modded it a little with some sheepskin and stuff. Back when we got her we were trying to decide between a dog or another child. The child would have been easier. Don'tknow what I would do without her.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OneGuyInCA said:
poohbear said:
OneGuyInCA said:
PooBear's dying for attention! :lol: :poke:
I wrote this crap TWO months ago! Somebody else dug it up. :lol:
And TWO months later you're STILL getting the attention. Damn!! :lol: :lol: :poke: How do you do it? :poke: :lol:
Must be my natural charm and wit...either that or it's the shrooms. :weirdo:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts