Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
agree ,agree,agree, I liked the old as it was about 1/2 the size ,i.e. the "title" of this post is "I hate this new forum software" do not need a billboard to remind me where I am and who I am with, look at the font size and how much room it takes, I guess I will get used to it.......as long as it does not scare away some of the old vets, hope for "tomvw" to chime in soon too, now I will ease myself off the soap box

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
There is some weirdness I will admit.
Old posts are shuffled back to the forefront, like Smithsonian old. I thought Paul quality_sound was back as I saw one his old posts right at the top of the list. It was wishful thinking anyways. ;)

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I get it, advertising generates income by selling space / time on your site, but this kinda sucks.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Never touch a running system...........
The one thing I hope PW fixed, which won't be readily apparent to most people, is the stability of the site and the various gremlins that have plagued us for the last few years. Special symbols causing thread posting problems, locked out of your own thread, etc etc. I kind of doubt it, but we'll see. During my TB change, I was going crazy because the site was constantly hanging or not allowing me to edit posts. It made a hell job (my first) even worse.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Dark mode baby.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
What I really can't stand is all the advertising in between the threads. It's like lurking in another forum as a non-registered user/guest.
Once logged in all the nonsense goes away and you can get down to business.
Again, all good things must come to an end.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Yikes, Dark Mode makes my eyes hurt!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts