Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody tried to install a nexus boost/vacum gauge. If I got one will i need the purchase of Sensor Module.
http://www.autometer.com/demos/nexus/
the nexus gauge goes around $200 something now the sensor module goes around $200 also so thats not worth it for one gauge. :confused: Anybody tried installing the gauge without the sensor module?!!!!!!!!:banghead:

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could probably pay from $200-$300 for the gauge and the sensor but no way im paying 400. Anybody knows where i can get them for cheaper?

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Dont you have a v6, maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Either way, not just buy a 42dd or other company. I have a mechanical boost gauge, which runs a piece of tubing that you splice into the line that goes between the manifold and the Fpr. I payed like 220 for my three gauges

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No man I have a 1.8T I found my a-pillar so im just get a colbalt boos/vacum, and C2 air/fuel gauge that should be around $180 + a pillar it will come around $300

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Is the air/fuel a wideband, it may not be worth it if its in not. Also you can get a single a pillar with gauge and color match for 125 from 42 dd. Just a thought. Also check out new south performance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts