Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow... i dont know why i posted this... but i wanna share. anybody who's gonna have to have this done, def ask for the N20 laughing gas, that stuff is waaaaayyyyy trippy!!!

Was anybody else joking and laughing with their doctor when they were having this surgery done? man, i thought it was so cool.

pic for clicks.... me with all the gause in my mouth. hehehe. have a nice day y'all.

ok... so imagestation sucks... stupid red X's

-drew

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just had mine done last fall, I asked them to knock me out. It was okay, my mouth was sore for a week. Just stay away from hard foods for a while. Initially I had food that use to get stuck backt there. but now that 4 months have passed by everything is back to normal & brushing back there is easier.

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
I had 3 pulled out when I was 17. They came out straight, so it wasn't interfering with my other molars. But I kept biting the side of my cheek. They just novocained the hell out of it and pulled them out, 1-2-3. Eleven years later, my fourth one still has not developed. :nervous:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I got all 4 out about 2 years ago. The laughing gas is the SH*T, if you ever get your wisdom teeth removed ask for the gas. You are gonna be living on applesauce and milkshakes for a while so enjoy

·
Founder
18,506 Posts
Im supposed to get mine pulled out right now, but I'm holding off. Im just way too busy right now to put up with the pain and aftermath right now.

All of mine are in, 3 of them are OK (minor pressure on the other teeth), but the fourth tooth literally growing in sideways (the top of the wisdom tooth is up against the side of my last molar).

:nervous:

·
Registered
412 Posts
wow... i dont know why i posted this... but i wanna share. anybody who's gonna have to have this done, def ask for the N20 laughing gas, that stuff is waaaaayyyyy trippy!!!

Was anybody else joking and laughing with their doctor when they were having this surgery done? man, i thought it was so cool.
So far they have only needed to take 2 of mine out, but since the I had the gas, i was feeling fine :???: so I told the Dr. to go ahead and take the other two out - good thing he didn't cause after that stuff wears off my gums were throbbing.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wisdom teeth are weird... some people i know only have had one grow in... i had 4 :thumbdow: overall, it wasnt that bad. right now im feelin pretty great.. the doctor gave me some vicadin, and i was on that all day yesterday, but today the pain is def. manageable, and im only poppin advil to keep the swelling down.

when this is all healed up im goin to a steak house and gettin me a biiiiiiiiiig juicy one. :lol:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
completely out? wheres the fun in that... im tellin ya.. u guys hafta try nitrous that was soooo trippy (until i ralphed :lol: )

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i had mine taken out when i was 13 years old!!
they had to cut open the gums and pull out the root. this was supposed to prevent me from having to have braces, but 7 years later i ended up having them on briefly

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
NJRrado said:
completely out? wheres the fun in that... im tellin ya.. u guys hafta try nitrous that was soooo trippy (until i ralphed :lol: )
The fun is that I didn't have to have the fun of being conscious through the whole thing. I don't care if you're supposed to "not care" what's going on, wisdom tooth extraction's a pretty messy thing, and I think I'd have nightmares forever. :D

Besides, I haven't upgraded my mouth, and I don't think it could take the extra HP from dat Nawwwzzz, yo! :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
idale
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing