Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoooooo... I FINALLY was able to get some wheels for my car!

The set up is:
18x8" ASA ST3 sitting on Khumo 712 - 235/40/18
Eibach springs (with low vin pirch) with bilstein shocks.

- Kevin

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Those look HUGE :eek:
Suspension looks great, i can only imagine what it would look like with a driver in the car :thumbup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
SWEET :lol:

same car as mine :)

pimp wheels if you dont mind me asking what was your px on those rims :)

very nice and cleen ride GRATZ

Ganx14
2003 glx v6 30v :bow:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ganx14 said:
SWEET :lol:

same car as mine :)

pimp wheels if you dont mind me asking what was your px on those rims :)

very nice and cleen ride GRATZ

Ganx14
2003 glx v6 30v :bow:

px? if you mean price, it was almost $1500 total. Which included rims, tires, and wheel locks.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys. I am so excited.. its like a new toy. This is the first mod I have gotten for my car in about 2 years. I thought I would never get them b/c we bought a house I am getting married and the price of that whole process... My fiance said, "well since I got my ring, you should get your rims with some of the tax return money"..whoohooo, I jumped right on that and got my rims :)

Kevin

·
Registered
593 Posts
How much do they weigh? I asked tire rack about those rims yesterday, and they told me 30lbs/ea? :shock: If they were lighter I'd be far more interested! good looking wheel though...
RR

·
Registered
366 Posts
Very nice :thumbup: ... I almost bought 18" myself but the tires would have cost too much, so I got just the 17" :( . The 18" rims the salesguy showed my would have cost almost the same as my current 17". Well I just have to settle for looking yours now.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rian_Colorado said:
How much do they weigh? I asked tire rack about those rims yesterday, and they told me 30lbs/ea? :shock: If they were lighter I'd be far more interested! good looking wheel though...
RR
The rims are 27 lbs and with the tire its 52 lbs. It's 7 lbs more than stock. I weighted both the stock and new wheel last night. They don't feel heavy at ALL when driving. They are not harsh at all either. I am very, very happy with them.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice choice in wheels u get 2 :thumbup: :thumbup: from me 8)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts