Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never clean my car, so this is monumental. :p Plus, I took off my front plate and I'm sportin' those symmetrical, 1 cm diameter holes. I also waxed the crap out of my wheels. :lol: Oh, and those spots on the rear windows is because I used a polarizing filter (which doesn't really work for digital cameras).

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol julian. I actually just washed it, just a 3 weeks ago, so I just wetted it down and got rid of all the damn water spots. I didn't do many close ups for a reason... :lol: The paint in the front is chipped to hell... :cry:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Clean and sweet... now get that baby lowered!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Very nice...are you lowered...I see a slight drop...PERFECT IMHO

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words.

Free_Styling: They're Stilauto SR500s that I bought from vw20v18t, who originally got 'em from Edge Racing. A tad on the heavy side, but that wasn't a big concern for me.

B5sport: Yup, H&R OEs and Neuspeed Bilstein Sports (on the lowest perch up front). I have the high-VIN "issue".

nycpassat: I Einszett Glanz Shampoo, followed by Einszett Metallic Polish, followed with a ClayMagic clay bar ($9.99 from Autozone), and then Einszett Glanz Wax. These pics are actually 3 weeks after my wash/wax. :wink: I just wetted the car down and got rid of the water spots. And with the luck I have, a bird just shat on my hood 3 hours ago... :cry: Time for another wash...

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Looking Good. :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts