Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a reservation for a midsize car so that we could have repairs start on our new car that was hit a week back. After getting picked up by Enterprise we arrived to find out that they had rented all the midsize vehicles....and for that matter all of the vehicles in this small branch office....much to my surprise I was allowed to take this and Allstate is getting charge 24 dollars a day for it...man this thing is a beast

·
Registered
476 Posts
Re: I can't help but feel I am taking advantage of Enterpris

Enterprise, in my experiences, seems to always have a small inventory of a mix of vehicle types. I got stuck with a Geo Metro last time, because the customer before me chose a pickup truck over the Metro. Those were the only two vehicles they had at the time.

·
Confused
3,561 Posts
that's awesome! sometimes that happens with me when i travel for business, esp. in florida. usually i rent a taurus, but someimtes they give me a mustang convertible for the same rate! the best story was when i was in canada and rented a camry. they were all out and gave me a grand marquis instead.....didn't like that since i'm in my 20's. i managed to talk them into a jaguar s-type 3.0 for a mere $10 CAN more per day (less than $7). :weirdo:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Hertz ran out of midsized sedans, so my parents got a Mustang convertible for the midsize sedan price. :shock:

·
Registered
665 Posts
When I took my car in to change the timing belt changed , Gunther VW Covered the Rental Fee. All they had was a Checky Pickup , my girlfriend wouldnt get caught dead in that thing. The Rep went over to the next car lot across the street which had a enterprise and brought me over a Jeep Grand Cheerokee for the same price that VW was covering. Man that Jeep was so nice I didnt want to give it back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts