Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
Good luck with your new car, what are you getting?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
well, you don't have to stop coming here even if you get something else :crazy: :lol: keep us posted on the new car :poke:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I used to be on a Miata forum but as soon as I sold the Miata and bought a Passat I stopped going there.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sorry to lose another V6er. You were great about answering some of my questions when I was a newbie and I was setting up my B5 similar to yours. Godspeed.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Take care Shawn...................just buy one of those scaled down B5's that you can put on your shelf :lol:
BTW............why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Everyone for your comments. I bought a 01 530ia sport. It's a great sports sedan but if you think B5's cupholders were bad(actually I kind of like them), wait til you see the Bimmer's; I also miss the split fold down seats in the Passat which is an option on the 530i but most didn't come with it including the one I got.

I guess I can still stick around here once awhile :wink:

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
You got a BMW, nothing wrong with that :lol: , but did you say iA, as of automatic :???: , bad person bad :lol: . Just kidding, enjoy the bimmer, they are great car and enjoy coming back to CB5 time to time, we would like that :thumbup: .

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The true clubb5er sells his old PASSAT to buy a newer PASSAT! :wink: But honestly, congratulations on the 530iA, BMW's are awesome cars!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts