Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
"The garage should have a ramp in front or a wall. That way, when people hit the gas, they will hit the ramp," explained Rubel Lopez of Springfield.
Of course a ramp!!! Why didn't the engineers think of this. That way you can get Burnout Paradise kind of insane jumps. I wonder if she got an achievement for her attempt.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
And she's pregnant too which means her child will probably pull a stunt just like that once he/she gets a license. Guess Darwin was taking the day off...

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
4 floors and that's all the damage that was done to the car's roof? Not bad there Genesis....not bad.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a feeling it landed nose-first, then pitched onto the roof. If it landed roof-first, I don't think she would have been as lucky.

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,884 Posts
If it's an Elantra, it's even more impressive. Don't those little things start at like $12K?
The commercials that I always hear are "Do you have 199 dollars and a job? Then you are Approved!"

What I want to know is how someone confuses the brake pedal with the gas pedal.:confused: Is someone really that much of a dumbass that even TWO pedals is too much for their little brain to keep track of?!?

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,884 Posts
To this lady, guess what I drive a car with not 1, not 2, not three, but FOUR pedals. That's right it is some crazy amazing feat of mankind, I can drive and keep them in order without ever driving off of a parking garage with my unborn child! Amazing I know!

·
rockin the nasty azz exhaust tips yo!!
1,526 Posts
i cant believe the idiot said it should have a ramp... ya ok lets just see how far we can get the car with the stupid driver to fly before it smacks down in the middle of the street...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From what I hear, the garage is now going to be inspected to determine why a car was able to drive through the iron railing. Uh... DUH!

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
From what I hear, the garage is now going to be inspected to determine why a car was able to drive through the iron railing. Uh... DUH!
If there's a will, there's a way. Put a reinforced concrete wall, and I am sure this chick would have plowed right through it.

Maybe they should make the whole structure out of Titanium reinforced diamonds bonded to Quartz walls 2 feet thick. Guess we need to save every stupid person's life.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts