Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, prolly… :pacman: … :moneybag: … :moneybag: … :moneybag: … :moneybag:

· Premium Member
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the headlights, and the washers, and the 180mph speedo...

Does anybody know the history on this W8? I am already mapping my "go see it" tomorrow... ;)

· Premium Member
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dag. Shoot. Dern it. That was a great deal. Something had to be wrong with it. Maybe the previous owner had died in it from a tragic and acute case of flatulence maximus. Yeah that's it. That's what I am going with to feel better. The seats were all farted out. Ewww. Good thing I didn't get it.

:banghead:

· Registered
12 Posts
How cool is this, a thread about me before I even joined. BTW took three days for me to join after buying the car. Don't worry I'll take care of this beautiful W8, it is definatly at a good home. Infact I joined here to learn alittle more about it. I was a tech at a VW dealership for a couple of years but we didn't see very many of these. I'm just glad I finally found one. It now is sharing Garage space w/ a 1990 Jetta GLI, 1960 T2 Double Cab and a 2004 MINI Coooper S MC40. Oh and there was no dead hookers in it, and the remains of the dead person was pretty well cleaned up.:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.