1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
It was approaching "scheduled maintenance" and they wanted out before they paid $5000 for repairs :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, prolly… :pacman: … :moneybag: … :moneybag: … :moneybag: … :moneybag:

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
wow! the gear shift knob gives it away... that's an awesome price for that car. someone snatch it up, quick!

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the headlights, and the washers, and the 180mph speedo...

Does anybody know the history on this W8? I am already mapping my "go see it" tomorrow... ;)

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
make sure you VAG-COM it.

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone have an unlimited AutoCheck or CarFax account open? :bowdown:

·
Registered
104 Posts
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I love my 1.8t I love my 1.8t I love my 1.8t....:p

This car is about 10 miles from a friend's house. I did not need to see this.:D

..and that'd be a 6MT, no?

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
WHOA! Someone better buy it quick.....I'd even drive up to trade mine in on that....perfect color too ;)

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dag. Shoot. Dern it. That was a great deal. Something had to be wrong with it. Maybe the previous owner had died in it from a tragic and acute case of flatulence maximus. Yeah that's it. That's what I am going with to feel better. The seats were all farted out. Ewww. Good thing I didn't get it.

:banghead:

·
Registered
954 Posts
I can't even see the link anymore! :( Lets just think it had a squirrel infestation so we dont beat ourselves up over the missed opportunity :thumbup:

How long do you think it'll take him to join the forums? :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
How cool is this, a thread about me before I even joined. BTW took three days for me to join after buying the car. Don't worry I'll take care of this beautiful W8, it is definatly at a good home. Infact I joined here to learn alittle more about it. I was a tech at a VW dealership for a couple of years but we didn't see very many of these. I'm just glad I finally found one. It now is sharing Garage space w/ a 1990 Jetta GLI, 1960 T2 Double Cab and a 2004 MINI Coooper S MC40. Oh and there was no dead hookers in it, and the remains of the dead person was pretty well cleaned up.:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome aboard! Glad it found a good home. :driving:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts