Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got the first mod for my car.... CLEAR CORNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
How would i install them... is this a complicated thing? I also tried the search function and it did not come up.... I am an idiot when it comes to cars so please treat me like one :)

THANKS!!

·
Banned
373 Posts
lappo424 said:
Well i just got the first mod for my car.... CLEAR CORNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
How would i install them... is this a complicated thing? I also tried the search function and it did not come up.... I am an idiot when it comes to cars so please treat me like one :)
THANKS!!
Well, I hate to say this but if you have a set your purchased you should be able to see they have this sprung clip thing on the side. Deduction would tell you that that spring clip kinda clips to something to hold it into the front of the car. However we'll start at the elementary level....

Open the hood and look inside the engine bay at the driver side corner (nothing in the way there). Now see that spring clip holding onto a piece of plastic? Gently pull that the spring clip back toward the cabin to stretch it and pull it off of the plastic it is secured to...release and then push out the corner. Then twist the bulb assembly to remove from the corner. Reverse process to install.

Joe :(

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Yeah there is a whitish ring object that is spring loaded behind the corner, put your finger in it and pull toward the back of the car to disengage it, then push toward you and gentley release the corner. Once out then twist the black cord off and replace with new corner and then place back into the slot and pull the spring back into place and release!

Rich :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts