Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking by the Ferrari dealership down the street yesterday and spotted thier latest addition. Took some shots last night and again this morning. Also of interest is the yellow F50, 550 Barchetta and Lamborghini in the background on the night shot.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Yea, I thought about the Enzo, but I needed the trunk room for my system, so went with the Passat instead. :lol:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's funny because when I was checking it out this morning there was a guy with a baby and we were joking about getting a baby seat set up in it.

One thing it does have over the Passat is that it comes with luggage, of course for the 700,000 price different you can buy alot of luggage...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Postman said:
Yea, I thought about the Enzo, but I needed the trunk room for my system, so went with the Passat instead. :lol:
Leg room was the issue for with the Enzo, so I went with the Passat

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
do you have any more pics of that Ferrari dealership? I've always wondered how big it was, as the one up where i live (Ferrari of San Francisco) competes with it

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't, though it would not me much trible to get some. They do have a website, and apparently they are now not an official Ferrari dealership anymore, they call themselves an "Exotic" Dealership (though most of thier stock is Ferrari), they also carry Bentley, Aston Martin and Saleen.

Here's thier site:

http://www.ferrari-losgatos.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts