Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see the spread ;)

are you happy enough with an $8 supercuts cut? (I am; my hair is very simple and so I don't see the need to spend a lot on something so simple. I'm sure not all agree with this, though).

so, do you splurge for the big bucks fancy salon stuff?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sharky said:
$15 from a lady that always seems to get her boobs in my face.

8)
extra tips for the extra tips?

(I know, I'll burn in hell for that one) ;)

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
I used to go to the local supercuts or whatever place....I always "splurged" for the shampoo just because I like the massage :lol:

Now however (for about two years now) my wife cuts my hair. We bought a clipper with a handful of blade sizes, etc. Hmmmm I wonder if it was the other woman giving me massages she didn't like?

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
$12 cut plus 3 buck tip.
I tried going to a cheaper place and they messed up my head pretty bad!
I dont have any kind of style but they took out a huge chunk of hair! :mad:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don't like people touching my head so the only time I get a hair cut is when management "suggests" I get one. So then is off to TGI haircutters and a nice $9.00 Monday special (plus $5.00 tip, my hair tends to be kinda long and thick).

Craigtheman :b5:

·
Registered
551 Posts
i cut my own with clippers... but i should pay myself... hey, maybe i should use that strategy with the wife...

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
my grand father is a barber so i don<t have to pay :eek:h: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Mine is $15+$2 tip = $17.
I've been going to the same guy for 12 years, so it's a comfort thing at this point.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Cut my own, 1/8" clipper on my whole head.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
dang...

well I spend $18, plus $8 tip. I go to the JC-Penny Salon (yea yea, no laughing!)

My guy there Jerry, does a great job, very thorough, and consistent.

That was the one thing I didn't like about Great clips, Super cuts ect... I would never see the same person. Some were excellent, others were not so hot (in the job they did). I don't know I guess I like consistency.

I can go see Jerry, he knows how I like my hair cut, and I know I'll leave looking dead sexy... :lol:

-Nick

1 - 20 of 73 Posts