Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to refresh my interior -- LeatherSeats.com is here in town, and seems to have a good reputation.

Anyone riding around on peeled cow from them? How has it held up? How is the fit and finish?

I'm excited not to have nasty gray cloth seats! But don't want crappy leather seats in exchange =)

If you had heated seats -- were you able to keep that function?

Thanks!
:wrench:
Stephen

·
Registered
63 Posts
Heat Pads?

what do you mean HeatPads Separate? you mean like they have to be ordered. you cant use you existing ones?

·
Registered
26 Posts
you are keeping your actual seats, it's just the upholstery that is getting changed. Are you going to do it yourself? I'm very curious how they will turn out.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies!

I am going to let the company do the install. It is way too hot to do anything in the garage right now!

I don't really want leather -- it is always hot or cold! -- but OEM seat covers are EX-PEN-SIVE! I guess I could look into custom upholstery, but I feel like upholstery always looks like a seat cover...

I went and talked with the LeatherSeats.com folks yesterday -- they were very helpful and have a nice shop. Even better, they don't gouge locals -- some online shops charge way more if you want to buy face-to-face.

Anyhow. I guess all of those with LeatherSeats covers are happy with them -- I can't find anyone upset about them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts