Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the neighbor on my right has a modded A6....the neighbor on the left has a slightly modded B5.5. My neighbor who has the slightly modded B5.5 had a B5 before but it was stolen several weeks ago but was found in bad shape so he got rid of it and got the B5.5. The neighbor with the modded A6 has a vag-com and attends Waterfest. His car has been broken into 3 times and he hasn't been in the neighborhood a year yet...most recently last week. My car thank goodness has not been tampered with ...I keep it in the garage. I will be introducing my neighbor with the modded B5.5 to CB5 because he is always admiring my car. :wink:

Note: I am in NJ hence the car theft/break-ins

·
0 Posts
Hey how come they ain't hit your car? are a you " freind of ours, over here" :lol:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20vvillian said:
Hey how come they ain't hit your car? are a you " freind of ours, over here" :lol:
*LOL* I guess because I keep my car hidden in the back. My neighbors park their cars in full view of the street.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That's awesome, i always suprises me to hear ppl who mod there b5's or b5.5's without clubb5, how do they do it?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Where in NJ is this? I grew up in Bergen County and never heard of such things!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts