Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone appreciates Jolf conversions like I do, or if anyone is even into this sort of thing, but I think this car is gorgeous! It's the current VWVortex autobiography car.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
another repost.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I prefer the golf front end but it's still a great looking car. Now he needs to get the Jetta HIDs...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Thats Shaka, Cleveland Ohio, look at his past dubs, what hes doing has only just begun. He swapped the front end the day after he bought the car I think.

*PS thats also my desktop pic.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
When I was in Italy they had "Getta" wagons called Golf as opposed to the Jetta wagon we had here. Interesting that they've caught onto that at VAG. If you don't get it yet...they had Jetta wagons with Golf front ends STOCK. They were bought that way and the badging said Golf.

-Wapptor

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I have been seeing more and more of these conversions.
I really like the Jolf, but seeing a golf front end on a Jetta (Getta) doesn't quite work. THe rounded headlights suit the more rounded profile of the Golf hatchback.

This Jolf needs a painted grille. The Jolf conversions seem to work better on dark-colored cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.