Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this website called www.homestarrunner.com
It takes a wierd sense of humor to like it as much as I but I think it is freakin hilarious!! Chack out Strong Bads e-mail. Somedays I will be laughing for hours!
Anyways, check it out!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Cheat! and Marzipan! its all great!
Also, check out the teen girls squad(under toons then features)!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
THAT IS THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD! last year whenever we didn't feel like studying (most of the time) we'd sit there watching all the cartoons!

"who's off kissing mar-zee-pan? THE CHEAT! THE CHEAT!" :lol:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I too love Strong Bad's email. Just watched the most current one. Funny stuff.

However, the one that was like 2 emails ago ("Stupid Stuff") where he trys to make Homestar say something stupid is funny. Love it... "Grumblecakes"...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Funny thing is that people that that are Homestar fans try to do impressions or something like that, and they seem to end up talking like Strongbad a lot :lol:

BTW, HalfGreek is nearing 2000 posts :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
HalfGreek said:
I too love Strong Bad's email. Just watched the most current one. Funny stuff.

However, the one that was like 2 emails ago ("Stupid Stuff") where he trys to make Homestar say something stupid is funny. Love it... "Grumblecakes"...
hehehe they wrote about homestarrunner in the mustang daily and EVERYONE at CP invaded that site.... hehehe :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Damn you Dublife, I just got turned on to the site and was going to post it at work in the morning when i decided to see if anyone else had posted it previously. :wink:

My favorite is Strong Bads emails, check out techno.

I am starting to think the people who view this site several times a day are begining to share a brain.

Craigtheman :b5:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The techno song is SO rad!
And teen girl squad.......have you seen the 5th one baisee?

"SAILING MISHAP!"

"im tottaly crushing!"

·
Registered
268 Posts
Strong Bad's emails have been a Monday Morning ritual for me for the last year and a half or so. It's great humor that appeals to just about everyone, from my little cousins to my girlfriend's father.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
dublife said:
The techno song is SO rad!
And teen girl squad.......have you seen the 5th one baisee?

"SAILING MISHAP!"

"im tottaly crushing!"
hahha i just watched it! i like how the college guys go "i miss my mom" next to a cooler that says college drinks
"my lungs are filling up with sand, and cigarette butts"

hahahh hilarious

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
baisee00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing