Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,575 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
If they'd just leave the GD thing alone instead of grafting on the signature Pontiac nose and other details. GM, listen - just debadge the Holden stuff off and slap on the Pontiac thingies. Don't f with the body!
but then that wouldnt be the GM way. ;)

still, props for trying to bring some coolness to the GM lineup. im sure this thing will pack a lot of power and be relatively cheap. this car is not exactly the most exciting to look at, but at least it goes together as is. so lets hope they dont screw the looks up too much...i would hate to see this car go down the GTO road.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If they'd just leave the GD thing alone instead of grafting on the signature Pontiac nose and other details. GM, listen - just debadge the Holden stuff off and slap on the Pontiac thingies. Don't f with the body!
Did you mean decals or details in this statement? I just wish Ford would follow their lead and bring some of their Ausi stuff to the States!

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
Did you mean decals or details in this statement? I just wish Ford would follow their lead and bring some of their Ausi stuff to the States!
I meant details like the twin nostril nose piece, whatever hokey rear design that currently screams "Pontiac." Really, they should just graft on the Pontiac
and call it good. Or just start an advert campaign building on the apparent Australian prowess to build high-powered V8 cars and stick with the Holden label. Man, I can see it now...

Here's the new spokesperson:

Well....maybe not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts