Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend's brother was walking on a sidewalk in San Jose and hit by a driver who ran up on the curb and didn't stop to render aid. The driver fled the scene and took his car to a body shop the next day. He told the owner that he had hit a deer when asked about the blood on the front of the car. The shop owner was suspicious and called the police. They told the shop owner to call the guy back and tell him that his car was fixed. When he arrived to pick up his car, he was arrested.

My friend's brother died in the hospital a day after the accident.

I can't believe that we still have "animals" in this country that won't stop to render aid.

My friend's brother was so disfigured by the accident that his mother identified him by his watch and wallet with drivers license that was found on him.

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
My goodness... I can hardly believe what I just read.

My condolences to him and his family. Justice may have been served but I'm sure that wasn't anywhere close to being fair to the family.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the kind words.

It was truly a lesson in life when she got the news. She had just returned to her desk after getting congratulated by upper mgt on a project she had finished and was still on a major high from getting a well deserved pat on the back when her phone rang with the bad news.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Sorry for the loss my man... The same thing happened to my friend 3 yrs ago... hit and run going 55mph, only by the grace of god did he live, and i played hockey with him again last summer. THE GUY THAT HIT YOUR FRIEND'S BROTHER GETS WHAT HE DESERVES! Those people are cowards and make me sick!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Curry
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing