1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Like it's a shock that she's in???

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,696 Posts
Well, they're the ones who noticed it and posted it. Do you want me to wait until the MSM gets it? I'll edit it when they do.:thumbup:
Waiting for actual facts might be better choice anyway.:poke:

However, I still don't get the point here. Or is there one? Are you running away from your post? This is certainly not news.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
Ooooooh a post from a blog.:whistle:
oh, c'mon! the website is newsbusters.org! you KNOW they have credibility just because they used the word "news" as part of their url! :lol:

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
From the blog:

"UPDATE: A national-level reporter whom I respect informs me that the video was produced last week in DC. The reporter does not know whether the
background is natural."

So the point of the "story" is that the assumption was wrong.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Waiting for actual facts might be better choice anyway.:poke:

However, I still don't get the point here. Or is there one? Are you running away from your post? This is certainly not news.
Running away from my posts? You know better than that!:crazy:

The only point was that Hillary has been acting for a long time like she has been on the fence and needed to "talk" to the people first. If this story was true, I thought it was funny to produce a video that far back and pass it off as current. Just having a little fun, man.

As for the facts, if you mean waiting for the MSM facts then that is a joke. We know that half the time even they don't get it right. Their batting average is below par.

Harvey.....thanks for the update. However, what boob would put fake spring time flowers and trees in the background of a "current" speech set during winter time? I understand global warming, but jeez!

·
15,696 Posts
All politicians want to announce their candidcy on their terms and not from some stupid question from a reporter.

But hey if the most important news on your right wing blog is what's outside Hillary's window then the left wing liberals must of had a slow news day.:lol:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ok, forget about when or who it was posted its really not news. I'm pretty sure just about every Senator has aspirations to become POTUS. I'm also pretty sure Hillary wanted to become POTUS since she was a lil tike. Does it really matter.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Anyone that is from the DC region knows that the weather has been all whacked out. Walk up to the front of my house and youll see that all of my flowers have bloomed....in January.

Doesnt really explain the trees, but it doesnt really matter. So she wanted to get her video out of the way.

How bout ya just compare her hairstyle, or hair lenth. It was an internet video, whooptee doo:)

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
C'mon guys. Everyones acting like I posted this as a disqualification for the Presidency. Not so. I just thought it was funny. The only reason I posted it in the BH was because it was about a political figure from a political website. Maybe I should have posted it in OT. Relax guys, relax.:beer:

·
15,696 Posts
C'mon guys. Everyones acting like I posted this as a disqualification for the Presidency. Not so. I just thought it was funny. The only reason I posted it in the BH was because it was about a political figure from a political website. Maybe I should have posted it in OT. Relax guys, relax.:beer:
What can I say, I'm still worried about that lawsuit you promised me.:beer:

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
Harvey.....thanks for the update. However, what boob would put fake spring time flowers and trees in the background of a "current" speech set during winter time? I understand global warming, but jeez!
Oh c'mon, you know the point was to make it look nice, warm, fuzzy. and having some nice grey snow outside won't pass that test. Marketing is everything, the idea that someone would raise a fuss about this would never be considered.

·
Founder of the STFA
8,668 Posts
Wait until the word gets out that Monica gave her oral too.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Anyone that is from the DC region knows that the weather has been all whacked out. Walk up to the front of my house and youll see that all of my flowers have bloomed....in January.
Exactly what was proven after the rumor came out. All hail our resident Bill O... :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts