Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Ultimately I don't care either way as she was never a viable option in my book.

However, to quote her "some are ready and some are not". She obviously is not.

I'm sure her supporters eat that shit up though.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
I guess it is no worse than the house minority leader bawling his eyes out on the floor.

You can bet your ass Bush, Cheney, and Rummy never shed a tear about anything, let alone where the country has been and is headed on thier watch, so yeah, she is so not ready.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I don't see why this should hurt her. So many people complain that she's nothing more than a political robot, and that its all about getting elected. Now she shows what I think was genuine emotion, and people want to criticize her for that now. Doesn't really seem fair to me.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the Clinton haters, it simply gives them more things to trash her about. For those who like her or don't dislike her, it makes her more human and some one they can better identify with.

BTW, I can't understand this intense hatred towards the Clintons. Is this simply a partisan thing, ie. I hate successful democrats?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
BTW, I can't understand this intense hatred towards the Clintons. Is this simply a partisan thing, ie. I hate successful democrats?
Nope, I like a few successful Democrats. Zell Miller comes to mind. So does former Gov. Casey. I think of some others later.:)

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
For the Clinton haters, it simply gives them more things to trash her about. For those who like her or don't dislike her, it makes her more human and some one they can better identify with.

More human. I dont want to see my possible president almost crying because she didnt win NH. lol.

And I cant stand the way she talks. That isnt a deciding factor in anything, buts it so annoying.

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
It killed Muskie when he got chocked up. I suppose if Bill gets his wish and she's treated like a man it'll be the nail in her coffin too.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
That crocodile tear showing didn't do it for me, I kinda prefer her other iron lady side ... just me though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts