Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty... You folks know I am searching high and low for various mods regarding my V6. Nenad and others have been very helpful! Thanks gang :bow:

What might I use to replace my constrictive cats with more free flowing ones. Are there any headers are downpipes available for the V6 30V? Perhaps I can go one step at a time. Cats seem to be the best option at this point. Suggestions???

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump... anyone??? :poke:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll look into the random cats. As far as the catback goes, well, let's just say I have an ideal system installed. :wink: I also am chipped with GIAC. :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE! :) :) :) I just talked to Random and they can fix me up with a pair of cats for $540.00. Now, any downpipe suggestions? :wink:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Humm... less than $350.00 for both sounds even better. Perhaps I will give Magnaflow a call this evening. Nenad, your the man... :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
B5V6 said:
what size are the inlets and outlets for the cat's?
Go on Magnafllow site, they have wariety of sizes starting from 2"

Glockfan,
they recomended SERIA 53000 for us.Right model depends on how many O2 or if 1 O2 where (front,rear) and diameter of pipes you need.Do not forget to tell them that your resonator pipes are not standard but wider and how much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts