Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
i got a big woooosh sound, sequential one too
woosh-sh-sh-sh
but i dont think you will be abble to squizzz it out of dv, unless you dont realy care about the gas milage and your passat is drive by wire. then you could just take one side of dv out(the pipe on the side of dv, the one that goes back to turbo) and close of the return line to the turbo. then youll be rocking a normall blow off valve.
make sure you do it to the pipe that goes back to the turbo, not to the one that goes to the intercooler. (if you mess up you might kill the turbo or damege some other parts...
good luck.

·
One more time, and I'm outta here
5,841 Posts
i got a big woooosh sound, sequential one too
woosh-sh-sh-sh
but i dont think you will be abble to squizzz it out of dv, unless you dont realy care about the gas milage and your passat is drive by wire. then you could just take one side of dv out(the pipe on the side of dv, the one that goes back to turbo) and close of the return line to the turbo. then youll be rocking a normall blow off valve.
make sure you do it to the pipe that goes back to the turbo, not to the one that goes to the intercooler. (if you mess up you might kill the turbo or damege some other parts...
good luck.
Wow, now she's going to screw up her car.

My answer. Take your diverter valve and trade it for a blow off valve on the classified section of this web site. Install the blow off valve and you'll get the woosh sound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts