1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I'd really like to see pics :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
welcome take the advice of everyone else your better off dumping your girl and cutting your credit cards cause u will spend so much time on here that she will dump u and will get yourself into debt....other than that it's a great place to be.... :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will be sending my pics to rice boy to post them for me i just didnt get to go home last night will do it tonight dough :thumbup: and thanks for the welcoming 8)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Wow! Only the second to pull off the B5.25 mod besides Drake! :bow:
Looks great!

-Gene

·
Registered
739 Posts
Wow it looks great! :bow: Did it take a lot of work? Was it straight forward and bolt right on, or did you have to do a lot of cutting and welding?

-Paul

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Welcome to the club.

I believe your one of only two members to have converted the front of a B5 to a B5.5. Looks good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its actually not an s4 badge but an rs badge from the rs4 :p thought it was nice ..as far as the front end no cutting or welding was needed just alot of work trying to get things to line up but its actually easyer than it looks ..... thanks for the positive feed back

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
25 Participants
VDUBRACER187
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing