Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering whats up with everyone here at clubb5.com I found out today that my B5 got into a car accident today and was totaled. (I sold it last summer) Man lots of memories with that car. Reminded me of you guys. So I just decided to come on and ask how's everyone doing etc. etc. etc. so....

How is everyone doing?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iunno if i'm staying. I still can drive... But I only do it when I need to. I am however building a car right now. Half of the parts I'm using come from the Audi bin. So Iunno I guess i'm partly back?! I'm using an Audi TT front axle so I'm gonna be shopping from some Audi rims soon. Did I post up here about the STi accident? I don't think I did. Then again I kno a friend who posted it up for kicks. It spread like wildfire on the internet. It was pretty funny stuff.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chucchinchilla said:
wonderin if you have pics of your wrecked ex-car
I don't have any of the passat. STi ones were lost when my computer like died and I had to get a new HD. I dunno if I have any old passat pics before I sold it. Will look. I can describe it. Nebio Blue Variant 1999 1.8T. Didn't mod it up that much, ECU, Exhaust, Intake, etc. Basic bolt ons.

·
Registered
696 Posts
LaZy4zNbOi said:
Iunno if i'm staying. I still can drive... But I only do it when I need to. I am however building a car right now. Half of the parts I'm using come from the Audi bin. So Iunno I guess i'm partly back?! I'm using an Audi TT front axle so I'm gonna be shopping from some Audi rims soon. Did I post up here about the STi accident? I don't think I did. Then again I kno a friend who posted it up for kicks. It spread like wildfire on the internet. It was pretty funny stuff.
Are you making a kit car? TT Transaxle with quattro or just fwd?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
F. Monger said:
LaZy4zNbOi said:
Are you making a kit car? TT Transaxle with quattro or just fwd?
Kit car. TT axle for the front. Honda Axle in the rear. Car is rearwheel drive.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scuba2001 said:
Lets see your story, or lets atleast get a link so we can read. And didnt we all say it was a bad idea for a young guy (no offense) to have such a powerful car and very minimal driving experience? Dam, life sucks.
I don't regret any of it. I'm just glad no one was hurt. It was a good learning experience. I'm pretty lazy so I'm not going to type it all... if you want to know just PM me or something.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts