Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turboneon said:
Nice car. What size and offset are the wheels? How wide is the lip?
wheels are 19x8.5 2.5" lip up front with a 235/35/19 tire
19x9.5 3.5" lip in the rear with a 265/30/19 tire
and H&R 5mm spacer in the back

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
cool! how much tint is that (%)?
And what about that spoiler? It's a nice touch w/o being gaudy.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gig103 said:
cool! how much tint is that (%)?
And what about that spoiler? It's a nice touch w/o being gaudy.
I have 5% tints all around and a windsheild tint of 32%shhhhh dont tell the cops. the spoiler is OE part from VW.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Hangin' around with Mercedes' and Lotus', I see. Good crowd!

I see you have Supermeshes. How much do they weigh in at? Because I'm considering purchasing 18" Supermeshes and need info. How's the ride on them?

Nice ride, too. Love it. :bow:

DOn't you have rubbing? :eek: Wow!

·
Registered
170 Posts
His car doesn't rub at all and it's FAST. I've seen him pull away from another Passat 1.8 tip with a GIAC like it was standing still. Oh yeah, and he had 3 other guys in the car. 2 of them were heavy set, weighing at least 230lbs. What a site that was. :shock:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I<3myW8 said:

I see you have Supermeshes. How much do they weigh in at? Because I'm considering purchasing 18" Supermeshes and need info. How's the ride on them?

Yeah..I only rub when I have 4 people in the car. It's like a whore at the strip club begging for that dollar tip

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
P_sattvotex said:
I<3myW8 said:

Yeah..I only rub when I have 4 people in the car. It's like a whore at the strip club begging for that dollar tip
:lol:
Ride is lookin' nice as always though

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NA/Cow said:
His car doesn't rub at all and it's FAST. I've seen him pull away from another Passat 1.8 tip with a GIAC like it was standing still. Oh yeah, and he had 3 other guys in the car. 2 of them were heavy set, weighing at least 230lbs. What a site that was. :shock:
actually to correct Val one of the heavy set guys is about 280lbs. LOL sorry I will not post his name. He is big and proud of it...I love his attitude

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
very nice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
20 Participants
P_sattvotex
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing