Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up? I'm Stash, the new owner of a 1999 Passat Wagon 1.8T Tiptronic. I've been with the car since its purchase in 1999 but now I am the official owner of her. My mom just bought a Volvo V70 2.5T. Anyway, I'd just like to say hey and show you some pictures of another stock wagon. :crazy:
Wait, I do have a euroswitch if that counts. :D

So, yeah. The car has really bad hail dammage so I'll be modding more performance then looks, its no show car. I hope to get an Alpine headunit installed soon. Then chip, tip chip, suspension, wheels, exhaust... etc.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm still stock, so don't feel bad about it, just relish the driving experience.

BTW, I love the last shot you posted from the low angle on the wooded path

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
ahhhhhh Euroswitch DOES NOT count! :roll:

Just kidding, nice ride, you should ask some of the guys here who have varients what to do to make this a bad ass varient! Cause trust me you can make a varient BAD ASS!

Welcome to Club B5

Rich :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, i was gonna do some mods right away but after puttin a 1000 dollar down payment to my parents on the car (they are askin 3k, so 2k left) i only had 500 left, then a week later my mom says i have to pay for the next 6months of insurance and its 500 bucks. so im flat broke now, lookin for jobs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.