Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
The look is there but I feel the front bumper is out of proportion .. its like a skinny guy with a double chin... a little to exaggerated for me.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i think that guy would be killin' em with a rear valence!! i like the black offset, just not the height difference from the font and sides to the rear. the front and skirts lines are smooth until the rear valence. imo
uncle bens here i come!!!

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
the different lines on that car just don't mesh well...
Exactly the rear bumper has 2 black lines , the side has 1 and the front none.

It might look fine if everything gets painted ( lower black spots) I like this car color.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Gimps Unlimited said:
Holy gerbil. Talk about lowered. Better watch out for those supermarket speed bumps.
yeah...Ralphs has some big bumps...i'd suggest you go to a mom&pop store...that and you don't have to worry about picketters :p

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
Gimps Unlimited said:
Holy gerbil. Talk about lowered. Better watch out for those supermarket speed bumps.
yeah...Ralphs has some big bumps...i'd suggest you go to a mom&pop store...that and you don't have to worry about picketters :p
Haha, yea...

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
heh...those who aren't in socal probably don't really know what it's like when you have picketters for 5 months straight at your local supermarket.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts