Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had her a little over 2 weeks. She's all stock, V6 5 speed, woodgrain/leather interior. Love it!! So far, the only mod I have planned is to have the windows tinted sometime in March. I've also been considering the hella look-a-like projectors or some other headlamps.
I may go with a badgless grill, but it will be like the stock one, just badgless. How difficult is it to add some foglights?
Feedback/Advise welcome, remember I'm new here so be kind won't you?? :lol:

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
p.s. Stock so far but a clean ride and ready for moddin! :)

Check out the classified and the GB sections for deals!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
have the same exact car

( except indego blue and grey on the inside)

but yea leather manual v6

ive been thinking about the badgless grill but the mods ive really been stewing about are adding under the bumper fog lights and tint

so let me know how that goes

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
great looking B5! :thumbup:

I've always loved the blue-a, your car's nice and clean!
The mods you mentioned sound good, you'll love the hella projectors, they look and work great. Consider some suspension as well! 8)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very clean car, nice to be down south too, and not have to deal with 6 months of roadsalt like us here in Syracuse.
BTW, i had a 99 passat and added some PIIA small round foglights with the blue lights. It looked great, we cut the grill below to the same diameter and stuck them in. These were on the higher end price wise, about $250-$300 apiece, but i can tell ya i received a lot of "wows" from people. Whatever you do foglight wise, it looks great in that grill

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Looks nice and ripe. :lol:
I can't wait to see what you'll turn that beast into.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I agree with merk20VT... Your ride is super clean and I can't wait to see what you turn it into! Have fun! :thumbup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Very Nice Ride :thumbup: :thumbup: Love the color

Heres what it would look like with Hella Non Hids and Badgeless Grill

·
Registered
665 Posts
Holy Crap :eek: D.Passat00 172 Posts in 15 days.. I knew Clubb5.com is the Bible but whoa :eek:

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Phatdub said:
Holy Crap :eek: D.Passat00 172 Posts in 15 days.. I knew Clubb5.com is the Bible but whoa :eek:
well...i have more than that many posts/day at another forum that i've been requenting for a few years now. i think the owner of that forum is glad to see that i'm spending some of my time at another forum 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
D.Passat00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing