Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help anybody.
On my 2007 passat 2.0 FSI there is an open circuit in the high fuel pressure sensor driving me nuts, I changed the sensor and still getting an open circuit. As I do not have the electric schematic I can not trace it.

·
Registered
2009 Passat Wagon
58 Posts
Did you get the recall done for the fuel pump...? First step would be to check if your car is covered under that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Did you get the recall done for the fuel pump...? First step would be to check if your car is covered under that...

what he is looking for is the ECU to the sensor "pin outs" ,I have been looking also in regards to this post, but unlike the B5's wiring schematics which are readily available, VW seems to regard (B6's) as a National Secret.

·
Registered
2009 Passat Wagon
58 Posts
I may use them as a reference the B5 my friend.
Is this the first page of what you’re looking for..?

If so send me a message and I can help you out with the rest of the wiring diagrams. Sorry, better to be late than never!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is this the first page of what you’re looking for..?

If so send me a message and I can help you out with the rest of the wiring diagrams. Sorry, better to be late than never!

I will appreciate if you send the remains of the wiring diagrams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am trying to find out from VW dealer if the pump fails with 15.k miles will they replaced again.

I’m unable to find out about the high pressure pump recall, do you have any idea when it happen?
The high pump seems that it needs to be primed before allowing normal acceleration. I can not find how to correct the problem.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the information.

I had the module on my Passat done by VW dealer, I had the impression that the high pressure pump was recalled also. The pump located on the engine is giving me p2494, Fuel Pressure Regulator 2 Control Circuit/Open, I had replaced one of the regulator on the pump already but still have the problem. Can be that the regulator on the top has the open circuit?

·
Registered
2009 Passat Wagon
58 Posts
You’re getting past my level of knowledge. Others maybe can comment?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You’re getting past my level of knowledge. Others maybe can comment?

I bought a new Hitachi high pressure fuel pump, the info that I got from Hitachi is that a P2294 is caused by a faulty sensor on the one I pictured.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I bought a new Hitachi high pressure fuel pump, the info that I got from Hitachi is that a P2294 is caused by a faulty sensor on the one I pictured.

I replaced the hfp and the Fault still exist. P2294, I wish somebody has a wiring diagram to trace the fault.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A 15 amps fuse missing was the culprit.

Does anyone know what fuse this may be. I am having the same issue. On my 2nd hpfp and multiple other parts. Replaced new flashed ecm. Getting 4.5 v on the purple wire but nothing from red.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts