Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone get me to a good "how to" for replacing the three belts without having to put the front end into the "service position" as the Haynes manuel is telling me to do?

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
You should post this in the general discussion forum - more folks will see it and be better able to help you. Typically this forum is for just letting us know who you are and what you drive.

Speaking of which, who are you and what do you drive?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for the heads-up. I'm new to all of this so my skills are a little lacking. Who knows if I'm doing this right.

Anyway, I've got a dark blue, 00 Passat 1.8. I've chipped it, put on some Brembo rotors and EBC Green stuff pads, and its runnning like a dream. At 50k and the warranty over, I'm starting do some of this necessary maintenance. That's how I found my way to the Club. I've been researching some of these repairs to no end and this site has been great. Hopefully, i can give back down the line.

Again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll put it out there now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.