Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know that the owner of this Variant is Spooled, but I haven't heard back from him yet so I thought I would ask everyone at Club :b5: for their help. Who makes this front end (spoiler for lack of a better word) and where can I get one?

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
The vertical strut things are painted, they're just the fog light grills. You can pick up the spoler at P&P Performance for like $450, then have it painted..... usually they'll throw in painting the fog light grills for next to nothing.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gurft said:
The vertical strut things are painted, they're just the fog light grills. You can pick up the spoler at P&P Performance for like $450, then have it painted..... usually they'll throw in painting the fog light grills for next to nothing.
I just tried P&P Performance...... ah, that's a german site, and it's been way too many years since I spoke even a little of that language to get around that site. Is there an English site that you know a link for that has this item? Also, I think the verticals are actually plastic covers that go over the stock lower. I can only assume this since it looks like it's raised up to the same level as the spoiler, which is an add on.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Gurft said:
I was told the vertical strut thing came with the kit and goes over original one.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
News to me, when I was going to purchase mine, all that came with it was the front lip.,...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.