Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
That would be the ultra light weight, but uber stylish red-x. :poke:

Tried copying the link out and it didn't work either...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
baisee00 said:
what year audi? Becuase the new ones don't look like that..... :suspicio:
Sorry, don't know. Its a mystery :???: as I have researched this quite extensively. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HeidelbergJohn4.0 said:
sure they are Audi's. That looks like a b5.5 they are on.
Well done Sherlock! They are actually on my Variant now but I am too bashful to show the whole car :oops: ... oh, well, what the heck here it is in all its "glory":

Seriously, I bought these off a local guy with a 3.0 A4 who said they were his OEM 16"-ers. He is running 18" now I think. He didn't know what wheels they were so I thought I'd asked the gurus here. I was going to (finally) get down to posting in the members forum but I wanted to get the wheel stuff straight before I do that ...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Put myself out of my "misery" - saw these wheels on another 3.0L A4. Still don't have a name but at least (I think) its an Audi OEM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those wheels are definitely from a 2004 3.0 A4. I have a set myself and I am looking for center caps. Do you have VW center caps? If so, what is the part number and where did you get them?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pennsyfan said:
Those wheels are definitely from a 2004 3.0 A4. I have a set myself and I am looking for center caps. Do you have VW center caps? If so, what is the part number and where did you get them?
Wilkommen to der Klub! Got the center caps from my stock 15" Wellingtons. Not totally sure obout the P/N but try one of these 2:
  • 7D0601165
    7D06D1165BXF
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
345 Posts
The wheel is a 8E0 601 025 BZ 17, but I can't find a name associated with it. Sorry...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Felio, thanks for the information. I have already tried the P/N you posted, 7D0 601 165/BXF, but it is too large a diameter. The opening for these wheels is about 60 mm. You said that the center caps from the Wellingtons fit these wheels. Does anyone know the P/N for the Wellington center caps?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts