Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about getting a new pair of sunglasses in the following "style". I actually have a pretty sizable collection (at least 15 to 20) of sunglasses & have kept telling myself I wouldn't buy any more for a while. But I really want to get something in the following style(s). Give me your opinon. I've selected a few variations. Some may look the same, but rest assured, they are different (albeit subtle differences). Which do you guys prefer?

Von Zipper Mazzi

Von Zipper Paco

Von Zipper Philo

Dragon Trap

Dragon Cage

Gucci 1453

Gucci 1455

Persol 2727

Persol 2718

Persol 2720

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
You need a picture of yourself. Certain frames fit certain heads...and I just wanna see your sexy face. :kiss:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Gucci 1453!! They're tight!

I have a couple pair of Gucci's myself....black 2493's and blue 1188's.....love 'em!

my 2493's look like those 1453's, except they have the big "GG" on the sides...

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Gucci 1455 or 1453 :thumbup:

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Lisa Simpson
15,044 Posts
You will not look so good with a rectangular frame. The lense shape should be similar to the face shape to look most attractive. I have a big square face, so it is easy to pull of the rectangular lenses (ask jwil, mine are seriously square). You have a more round face, you need a lense that will complement it. The squared up frames will make you look like you are trying too hard to look cool.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
What about something from the Jack Kent Cooke Collection..

Or maybe something in a Ray Charles...

What about Yaaabaaadaaabaaadooojaaaababy...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
28 Participants
SDPassatT
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing