Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
b5 garage has been minmal help. they gave me places to try but the look so impossible anybody have detailed pics or something. i have a b5/v6 its so hard. and yes i did try to search it was the same thing. you guys know what its like to have something right in front of you that you cant enjoy.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
na dont mess with ur ecu box... there is 2 spots. one is where the wire that pops to hood, there is a rubber peice u can cut or move, 2 there is another hole lower below the coolent area also a rubb piece u can move or cut...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx i didnt know that piece can be just moved or cut. tomarrow i dont work and i just bought an aftermarket head unit today with a new amp wiring kit. im going to get up nice an early(probably not lol) and hook it up. then wash and wax the car. wish me luck. hopefully i dont run into any issues taking out the factory radio.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
I'd like to think I was fairly placid and easy going, but for the love of Dog how many sodding posts do you need to make on one sodding subject?

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222280

This isn't the first time you've multi-cross-double-triple posted a single thread. Why not read the replies to your first, second and third posts before posting another?

Good luck getting through the firewall, again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts