Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided on H&R Sports springs for my 02' V6 4motion sedan. I have a question about those in addition to my main question...What is the drop expected from these springs, ecstuning.com says 1.2''F, 1.0''R, but also says 1.5''F-2.0R'' Which numbers should I believe?

Asides from that, I need help on which shocks to pair with those springs. I know my options are limited to koni sports, bilistien sports, or the eibach damper? Anyone have any testimonials to swing me to a specific setup? Comments on ride and drop, and even pictures would be great. Thanks in advance guys(and girls), really appreciate the help. I just want to make sure I get the right stuff since its a major upgrade.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey I see that u’re going to have the near exact setup as mine! My 03 V6 4Mo sedan is riding on H&R sports, paired with o.e. 1BE shocks.
Don’t believe those advertised drop figures. They ‘re bullshits!
My drop is 47mm at front, 35mm at rear. Like it or not, but this is true, from my experience!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I have H&Rs with bilsteins and LOVE IT!!! Smooth ride, great cornering. Very happy with outcome. Here are some quick pics...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts