Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 05 Passat variant that I got new last year VW was having the awesome sales. I stumbled upon this site and have been lurking for a few weeks. I live in NoVa, but I am getting ready to move to Cali in a few weeks. I haven't done any mods yet except for disabling my day time running lights, but now I'm ready to start playing:)

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
There's a pretty active group of watercooled people in Sacramento
Also, seems to be a pretty lively group of passat owners in the area.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
BTW, for warranty, Lasher's Downtown loaction provides good service (or it did a year ago)
For non-warranty, I've heard good things about IPB, though i left Sacramento soon after warranty expired.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I own a 05 Passat variant that I got new last year VW was having the awesome sales. I stumbled upon this site and have been lurking for a few weeks. I live in NoVa, but I am getting ready to move to Cali in a few weeks. I haven't done any mods yet except for disabling my day time running lights, but now I'm ready to start playing:)
Yeah man, wotta sale! 22K, bottom line !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I got my GLS for 21.5 at 4.5%. That was the first time I have ever been to a dealer and felt like I got a great deal :D

·
Registered
28,326 Posts
Yeah I got my GLS for 21.5 at 4.5%. That was the first time I have ever been to a dealer and felt like I got a great deal :D
Nice, if they had any cloth Wagons left, I would have bought one too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts