Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my passat b5.5 Variant T(DI) 4motion , Stage one Chip Tuned By ABT for over 6 years now , and i need the forum help to do some moods to it .thank you .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am finding it difficult to find information about MFD reverse camera install , i mean i want it to look smth oem not like chinese crap ! So i write below all information i got and the questions and help i need from u guys .
First i read somewhere i can connect the rear camera with sega saturn AV cable , is that right ?
I want the camera to be mounted on my trunk handle (like i said i want it to be oem) , so what specification about height and length does b5.5 variant trunk handle has ? I ve been researching and i will post some pictures with different sizes so you can help me find the right one !
The last and the most important is it possible so just via the sega saturn AV Cable and with the right wiring the camera will work with higher priority above everything on my MFD radio (like radio channels or cd changer) everytime i put in reverse ?
P.s any wiring diagram would be appriciated !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts