Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a long time member here and many Audi/VW sites, have not been active for a few years. I of course forgot my user name or email used and so it appears that I am starting with a fresh account...HELLO!
Glad to be back and sort of glad to be helping to restore a 2003 B5.5 GLX Silver/black, original owner (parents), only 60K miles,but no recalls done and so I am helping to fix all of these annoying issues non of my 18 Audi or VW's had.
I am glad to be here, and if someone needs Vag/VCDS or Carista help in San Diego, I helped develop Carista and know VCDS very well.

-Paul

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
What was your previous screen name?
VAGguy could probably get your 'old' account back up and running like you were never away.
He's pretty much the over-seer of all things on this forum now.

Reactions: VAGguy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was your previous screen name?
VAGguy could probably get your 'old' account back up and running like you were never away.
He's pretty much the over-seer of all things on this forum now.
Hah...that was my problem as I have 10+emails and can barely remember my recent ones I use daily. I forgot the screen name, email and password, so just stared from scratch. It's all good as I was mainly learning from you all and not contributing much.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately not smart enough to save that info...

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,287 Posts
Hah...that was my problem as I have 10+emails and can barely remember my recent ones I use daily. I forgot the screen name, email and password, so just stared from scratch. It's all good as I was mainly learning from you all and not contributing much.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately not smart enough to save that info...
I love a challenge. Try me. Pm me some details like possible usernames and email addresses that might have been used. I can look it up rather quickly. Even change the email address on the account to reactivate 🚗(y)

Reactions: AndreasPassat
1 - 4 of 4 Posts