Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
dude can u post any pics? also "One light appears to have been glued when I bought them, but the have worked fine for me"; how hard would it be to take it out incase i need to replace the bulb?

thanks,
andy

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude can u post any pics? also "One light appears to have been glued when I bought them, but the have worked fine for me"; how hard would it be to take it out incase i need to replace the bulb?

thanks,
andy
Ya, I will grab some pics when I get home. doesn't effect bulb removal or installation.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Projector/low beam H1
High Beam = h7's like stock
City light same bulb as corners

Comes with all bulbs except H7, move those from your old setup.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You wont find stock projectors with H7's as lows I don't believe other then the ones russ was selling.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
well i had a set... then i decided to paint the housing black and guess what i didnt like them so i want new chrome ones, also sucks that rus moved now i cant pick up parts from him :(

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i was thinking of doing and was watching an ebay auction for a set of internally broken hellas, they went for like 70 shipped, sucks for me

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
maybe ill try to paint them some bright chrome like silver and see if i like them but again its cold outside and dont have garage to paint them inside, completely sucks to be me :lol:

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, in the the projector headlights the projector is an h1 bulb. The high beam, high beam in the projector units comes from the outside(low beam) position on the stock head lights.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts