Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Hella Bi-Xenon HIDs from Germany. They are for the B5.5. They are completely plug n play. No rewiring. No modding. Just pull the old ones out and put these in. They are in perfect condition. They have Silverstar turn signals. Osram city lights.

I am asking $850 + shipping. I would rather get US Postal money order but Paypal will do with 3% fees. US Postal money order will get slight discount.

If you need pics let me know. But they look like any other set out there. And in perfect condition.

I am selling my car to move on to another project. If I was going to keep the car there is NO WAY I would have a passat without HIDs. Ask anyone that has them.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
veedubyo said:
What's the bulb life on these? How long have you had them? Any pics

I cant answer on the bulb life. I assume better than a normal bulb but I do not know that for sure. You can buy replacement bulbs if they did burn out. There have been a number of threads here asking about which bulb. If you cant find one while searching maybe someone else can get the bulb name for you.

I do not have pics but can take some. Or if you can search for hella HID. I will try to do it in a few minutes. If not, I am sure you will find them when you search.

If it is a question of seeing mine specifically. I will tell you they are in pristine condition. I have had them less than a year. I cant remember how much less. I have probably driven with the lights on 15 times in that time frame. I am not exagerating. I had a Chopper(motorcycle) which if I was going anywhere at night I rode it. WAY bigger attention get'r. I have just sold it and am selling my car to get who knows what. Maybe a brand new Cobra. I need more speed. I come from only driving race cars. The passat is nice but not quick enough. Cobra with Kenne Bell supercharger upgrade will be over 600rwhp.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Top......

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts