Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of Euro clear Head and Corner lamps from www.eurocullen.com. Transaction went smooth ordered them on 7/24 and they arrived at my door on 8/3. :lol: I installed the Headlamps with no prob except my foglights don't work anymore. The big problem is the corner lamps - they have a totally different connector then the OEM amber lights. :crazy:

I own a 2001 Passat GLX (B5/ manual). I don't have a euro-switch just the OEM light switch.

Please help me with the fogs and corners, guys. I noticed several group buys for these things so I imagine someone must have run into this. :???:

Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good idea

tonality said:
I ran into the oddball connector on the bulds of my FER corners...just took the bulb out of the housing and used my OEM one :)
Hey that should work!!! I'll give that a try.... Sometimes you want something to work sooo bad that you overlook the obvious!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PassatVariantPunk said:
Losing your fogs is part of the tradeoff to look cool.

Believe this same thing is written in the GB Cullen wrote up.
I love the look... guess I'll suck it up then... at least this gives me a reason to get the vestatec fog kit!!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.