Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used the search button but cannot find anything on this. How does the headlight washers on the W8 work? :???: :???: :???:
thanks

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
If it;s like audis the headlights have to be on and when you pull in for the windshield spray you can pull a little more and it'll do the headlights. Dunno, but try it out.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Yes, headlights are washed at the same time as the windshield (pull the handle) if the headlights are switched on.

·
Registered
381 Posts
On mine, a little German man with a squeegee comes out of the front grille and cleans each headlight. Then a scantily clad maid goes over the interior with a feather duster. She looks good in the dim red mood lighting of the W8. :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Beavis said:
On mine, a little German man with a squeegee comes out of the front grille and cleans each headlight. Then a scantily clad maid goes over the interior with a feather duster. She looks good in the dim red mood lighting of the W8. :D
Damn! thats a pretty nice option :lol: Thae only thing i find on mine is some bugs with their ass plastered all over :lol:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Has anyone attempted a retrofit of the washer system to an older Passat, ie 2000? I was wondering if it were possible. They didn't offer this option on my 2000, as I had EVERY option I could get on it...on it!
Later,
Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Rich P
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing